Version 1 Software Updates
There are significant changes to the operating system in V1.13. For the ISO update the console hard disk must be completely erased and the software re-installed from ISO-CD.
This means you must manually backup or archive any show data (the contents of the /data/ directory) that you want to save.
Alternatively contact your dealer to obtain an install CD.
- Console Update V1.13 Build 5307 (Posted 14 February 2011 – 42.8Mb)
- Console ISO V1.13 Build 5069 (29 September 2008 – Zip – 287.3Mb)
N.B. Internet Explorer on Windows XP SP2 may rename the update file with a .tar extension. Please rename as .tgz before loading to the console.
Windows XP / Vista Application Updates
- Windows Version 1.13 Build 5307 (Posted 14 February 2011 – 49.7Mb)
- Windows Version 1.13 Build 5295 (Posted 24 November 2010 – 42.4Mb)
Macintosh (Intel only) Application Updates
- Mac OSX (10.5 or 10.6) V1.13 Build 5303 (Posted 8 February 2011 – 49.4Mb)
- Mac OSX (10.5 or 10.6) V1.13 Build 5289 (Posted 5 May 2010 – 49.4Mb)
V1 Instruction manual and Release notes
- User Manual English V1.13A (Posted 29 September – 6.9Mb)
- Setup Guide for Vista S3, S1, M1 and E2 – 468Kb)
- Release Notes 1.13.5305 (Posted 8 February 2011 – PDF)
- Read for version 5295 (Posted 10 November 2010 – PDF)
- Release Notes 1.13.5278 (Posted 19 January 2010 – PDF)
V1 Technical Resources
- Creating Crash Dump Files on Microsoft Windows (PDF – 248KB)
- Using Serial Commands to control Vista(PDF – 108KB)
- Vista I3 Series BIOS Restore Instructions (PDF – 33KB)
- Vista T Series BIOS Restore Instructions (PDF – 36KB)
- Troubleshooting a shaking cursor on Vista consoles(PDF – 68KB)
- Vista Command Line Switches on Windows (PDF – 92KB)
- How to create a bootable USB flash drive (PDF – 112KB)
- Vista T Series Battery Replacement (PDF – 358KB)
- Identifying T Series Hardware Types (PDF – 97KB)
- Vista T4/T2 USB Boot Disable (PDF – 79KB)
V1 WYSIWYG Driver
Required when connecting a console to WYSIWYG via ethernet.