Luma Comfort IM200SS First Impressions
First off the noise.
Our biggest complaint with our last ice maker is that it constantly beeped. The second unit arrived and we setup according to the instructions. This time, the unit started to make ice within 15 minutes. Even with the price, I have to give this 5 out of 5. Straight out of the bin it is the perfect soft ice. The other deciding factor for me was the built in cleaning function. I've had this ice maker for several months now, and it continues to work perfectly.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Luma Comfort IM200SS
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Luma Comfort IM200SS Final Thoughts
I was not disappointed.
This time, the unit started to make ice within 15 minutes. You can make 2 different sizes of ice. I ran a few cycles and dumped the ice to clean it. This bad boy allows you to quickly spin up some new icy cube thingies. Maybe twice the size of a rice cooker. My last one was a trooper and I hope this one is too. Only time will tell how long it will last running 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Luma Comfort IM200SS Features & Specs
- [MAKE CLEAR ICE THE EASY WAY] - Home mixologists, meet your new best friend: the crystal clear ice maker by NewAir. This innovative ice maker makes clear ice cubes when water cascades over a super-cooled ice tray to freeze ice layer by layer, leaving no room for gas or other impurities.
- [THE CLEAR CHOICE] - Clear ice makes a big difference in the quality of your drinks. It melts more slowly so you don't water down high-quality scotch or tequila. Clear ice cubes that also generates less fizz, so you never end up with a half-filled glass of soda or seltzer. And of course, it looks amazing and tastes even better.
- [BPA CERTIFIED PARTS] - Safe drinking water is important to everyone and that includes the ice you add to your glass. This ice maker is made entirely of BPA-free plastic, so you don't have to worry about any harmful chemicals in your ice.
- [SIMPLE TWO BUTTON OPERATION] - There's no learning curve here! Simply turn the unit on and choose your ice size. Clear indicator lights let you know when ice is ready and when you need to add water without any guesswork.
- [EXTRA THICK INSULATION] - Keep your ice colder for longer thanks to the ultra-insulated storage area inside this ice maker. Forgot about the last cubes? No worries. Water from melted ice drains back into the machine and is recycled in the next round of ice making.
- Part Number: IM200SS
- Item Weight: 25.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 14.8 x 14.1 inches
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Ice Makers - View All
User Ratings: 73 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 82 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 71 10
- Check Price