Kegco BF EBDCK-5T First Impressions
Second thing, the stock taps are well, stock. Otherwise the cold air just sits at the bottom of the kegerator. This resolved the leak and all is well now. We replaced our hose clamps after all of the CO2 leaked out. This Unit Was just about everything I expected, it works great! I recently purchased this for my husband for a Christmas gift. I couldn't be happier with the results.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Kegco BF EBDCK-5T
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Kegco BF EBDCK-5T Final Thoughts
Packaging was fine.
It was shipped fast and came very well packaged. Fridge easily fits two 20L kegs or 1 30-50L. I bought it off here, and it arrived in perfect condition. It keeps everything so frosty cold. This Unit Was just about everything I expected, it works great! Second thing, the stock taps are well, stock. I work in the beer industry and I'm going to say this kegerator is on point.
- Kegco BF EBDCK-5T Features & Specs
- DUAL GAUGE REGULATOR: Durably constructed to deliver a consistent flow pour after pour, this Kegco 762 Commercial Grade Double Gauge Regulator features a T-style adjustment valve that makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg. The gauge on top of the regulator indicates CO2 pressure in the keg, while the gauge on the side indicates the remaining volume of CO2 gas. A pressure release valve is conveniently located on the body.
- LEVER HANDLE KEG COUPLER: This NSF-approved Kegco KT85D-L "D" System Keg Coupler features a sturdy nickel-plated forged brass body with a stainless steel probe, and is designed for use with all domestic brand American D system Sankey kegs. The lever-handle design is easy to use - simply pull out and then down on the handle to couple the keg. A 55-psi pressure relief valve makes this coupler even more convenient to use, allowing over-pressurized gas to escape before it enters your keg.
- DOOR MOUNT STAINLESS STEEL DRIP TRAY: Our 6" x 4" door mount drip tray's clean design, durable stainless steel construction, and attractive brushed finish have made it a favorite of beer lovers. Hassle-free from start to finish, this drip tray can be quickly and easily mounted using the two screw holes in the backsplash, and when you're done dispensing for the day, a removable grill makes clean-up a breeze. This drip tray does not have a drain, so it will need to be emptied manually.
- HEAVY DUTY FAUCET WRENCH: Make repairs and adjustments to your draft beer system like a pro using this heavy-duty faucet wrench. This durable metal wrench has a vinyl coated red or blue handle that provides an easy grip while loosening or tightening shank collars, allowing you to quickly attach or remove your faucets without scratching them.
- INCLUDES EMPTY 5 LB. ALUMINUM CO2 TANK: All of our brand new tanks are made from high strength aluminum alloy which is not as heavy as a steel tank and will not rust! These eye-catching tanks have a glossy red coating that acts as an extra layer of protection against corrosion and wear.
- Manufacture: Kegco
- Item Weight: 16 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 18 x 10 x 10 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Kegerators - View All
User Ratings: 81 4
- Check Price
User Ratings: 79 3
- Check Price
User Ratings: 77 4
- Check Price