Hisense RR63D6ASE First Impressions
It uses oil like a car.
Bought it in an emergency as my big frig. In terms of functionality, the Tacklife is great. Every shelf is adjustable and I love the room for condiments! The shelf above the crisper has a stand off and is NOT flat with the glass shelf. I like the removable shelves because I can make space for some larger items. Other then the 2 dents, I love the fridge. Bought this for my son for Christmas.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hisense RR63D6ASE
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hisense RR63D6ASE Final Thoughts
Very stable temperatures.
The freezer actually freezes items and the refrigerator cools well. Freezer holds a lot if you play tetris. Buying from Amazon, we can always expect quality and service. I'll update if time or a new filter helps the situation. Lighter weight and easy to move and clean behind. Yeah the handles are plastic but seem sturdy and the doors seal well. Buying from Amazon, we can always expect quality and service.
- Hisense RR63D6ASE Features & Specs
- 5.5 cu ft refrigeration compartment and 0.8 cu ft freezer compartment.
- 2 transparent shelves are easy to clean and make food more accessible.
- Clear crisper and deli drawers.
- Clear Door bins easily hold 2L bottles.
- Energy Star certified.
- Part Number: RR63D6ASE
- Item Weight: 68.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21.1 x 20.4 x 50.4 inches
- Color: Stainless Silver
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Refrigerators - View All
User Ratings: 78 3
- Check Price