Hamilton Beach 56206 First Impressions
My wife won't touch it!
It is powerful and easy to clean too. It has a nice design, but it's very tall. I eat a lot of fresh fruit and veggies like avocado, kale, bananas, etc. What I wasn't expecting was how cool these smoothie cups are! This blender has high, medium, and low settings. But with more experience with it, I just wanted to give a little more details. In general, fruit smoothies turn out very smooth in the Ninja blender.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hamilton Beach 56206
- Blend Speed
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hamilton Beach 56206 Final Thoughts
It is easy to clean.
You get the impression that it could mix concrete. They are gross, but necessary for my health. The flavor is so intense when you don't add ice. This blender is by far the best blender I have ever used. So, off I went to the great internet highway in search of blender reviews. If you make smoothies and don't want to shell out big money, this blender is for you! Nice alarm clock for the entire house though.
- Hamilton Beach 56206 Features & Specs
- Powerful ice crushing with patented Ice Sabre blades
- The perfect one-touch smoothie
- Patented Wave Action system for smooth results without stirring
- 700 Watts peak power
- Unique, no-mess pouring spout
- Lets you blend the perfect smoothie for breakfast, lunch or dessert
- One touch of the Auto Smoothie button activates the smart, 45-second blending cycle with pulsing action to crush ice, low-speed mixing and high speed for final smooth results
- When your perfect smoothie is ready, the Smoothie Smart Blender automatically shuts off, preventing over-blending
- Manufacture: Hamilton Beach
- Item Weight: 5.72 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 10.29 x 12.88 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Countertop Blenders - View All
User Ratings: 78 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 86 2
- Check Price