Hamilton Beach 54221 First Impressions
Healthy, clean smoothies!
The design for pouring is very nice also! You get the impression that it could mix concrete. If you let the stuff sit on there and dry on there. I definitely use the single serve the most and it is great! And the small cups are better for grinding grains like flax seeds. The SINGLE-SERVE is really the life-saving part of this. I am glad I saved the money and went with the Ninja.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hamilton Beach 54221
- Blend Speed
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hamilton Beach 54221 Final Thoughts
Luckily my landlords are really chill and also going a little deaf. If you let the stuff sit on there and dry on there. It has been a long time since I used a blender. I use a combo of frozen fruit and fresh fruit for my smoothies, no ice. If you make smoothies and don't want to shell out big money, this blender is for you! In general the single serve cups make better smoothies than the big pitcher does. About six months ago I started a new health and exercise regimen.
- Hamilton Beach 54221 Features & Specs
- Crushes Ice With Ease: Patented Ice Sabre Blades Combined With a Powerful 700 Watt Peak Power Motor Crushes Contents Quickly for Smooth, Icy Drinks.
- Smooth Results: Ordinary Blenders Spin Contents Around the Walls of the Jar, Which Can Leave Whole Chunks Untouched by the Blades, but Our Patented Waveaction System Is Designed to Continually Force the Mixture Down Into the Blades for Consistently Smooth Results Without Stirring.
- Heat Resistant Glass Jar: The 40 Ounce Glass Jar Is Thermal Shock Tested to Withstand Extreme Temperature Changes. It Is Perfect for Parties or Making a Pitcher of Shakes and Smoothies That the Whole Family Can Enjoy.
- MIX, Puree, Ice Crush and More With Drip-Free Serving: 14 Blending Functions Handles a Variety of Blending Needs. Plus Enjoy No-Mess Serving With an Easy-Pour Spout Designed to Eliminate Drips.
- Easy to Clean: The lid, blades and glass jar are dishwasher safe and the base comes with storage for the cord.
- 3-Year Warranty: Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the durable motor Is Life-Tested to blend 8,000 frozen drinks.
- Stainless Finish: Sleek Stainless Steel Finish Looks Great on Your Countertop.
- Included Components: 40-Pound Thermal Shock Resistant Jar
- Manufacture: Hamilton Beach
- Item Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 6.89 x 9.45 x 14.96 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Countertop Blenders - View All
User Ratings: 78 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 86 2
- Check Price