Hamilton Beach 50166 First Impressions
Or enlist a friend.
But the single serve cups make up for the deficiencies of the pitcher. I am glad I saved the money and went with the Ninja. So far it is still doing very well and working as good as new. This is perfect for me and I don't possibly see how they could taste better. I like that the spout has a lid that locks open so you can pour easily. In general, fruit smoothies turn out very smooth in the Ninja blender. If you let the stuff sit on there and dry on there.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Hamilton Beach 50166
- Blend Speed
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Hamilton Beach 50166 Final Thoughts
00, and it's the best 55.
In about 30 seconds or less your smoothie is absolutely perfect. The whle unit feels solid and built to last. I'd been eyeing a Vitamix but was put off by the price. Or a better way is to use the single serve cups. The noise complaint of other reviewers, I don't get. It gets the job done quickly and efficiently and crushes ice like magic. It crush ice to slush instantly and blends everything so fast love it.
- Hamilton Beach 50166 Features & Specs
- Offers an impressive 56 oz. capacity and comes in a white color that will look great in any kitchen space
- Equipped with a powerful 575-watt motor and sturdy stainless-steel blades
- Offers up restaurant-quality smoothies, shakes and icy drinks
- Wave-Action system draws mixtures directly into the blades, so you can add in your favorite fruits and ingredients without having to deal with ice chunks
- Features 10 speeds and a dishwasher-safe jar made of BPA-free plastic
- Manufacture: HAMILTON BEACH BRANDS INC
- Item Weight: 4.05 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 4.75 x 9.5 x 11.5 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Countertop Blenders - View All
User Ratings: 78 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 86 2
- Check Price