Antarctic Star First Impressions
Overall, it is very nice.
We unplugged it and left it for about 5 hours. Technically, only 25 bottles can sit on the given racks. Read the instructions, set it upright for 3 hours, actually 4 then plugged it in. That's must be the most worth wine cooler on Amazon. When we plugged it back in we have had no problems for several months. Because of the size of wine bottles, you fit 1 less bottle on each shelf. I called, and it was handled perfectly.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Antarctic Star
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Antarctic Star Final Thoughts
Instructions are very brief, but adequate. Ordered this to replace my dual control wine box that broke. The issues of concern are the height of the area between the coiled shelves. DO NOT leave empty shelves in the cooler. I really like the area in the lower portion that you can store larger bottles. Oddly enough buying a very large one is very cost-inefficient. Quiet and maintains two zone cooling fairly well.
- Antarctic Star Features & Specs
- KEEP WINE COOL: Heat is enemy number one for wine. The Wine Cooler enables you to store your wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging. Working temperature range is 40°F- 61°F, and allows you to customize the temp (55°F is often cited as close to perfect).
- IDEAL LIGHT and HUMIDITY: With its reinforced glass door with air tight seal and help to maintain an ideal humidity level, this beverage refrigerator gives you a compact and modern design perfect for your living room . Blue soft LED interior lighting not only beautifully showcases the wine but won’t damage the wine.
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: 26 standard red or white wine bottles capacity, also perfect for canned beer and beverage storage. Horizontal racking is a space-efficient way to store your bottles, and it definitely can't harm your wines.
- NO VIBRATION and QUIET: Equipped with an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the right temperature without making a noise. With no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments. Equipped with Movable Black Shelves, Glass Door and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- FREESTANDING: Freestanding application only, NOT for built in use. The beverage and wine center door will close more easily when the two front leveling legs are extended slightly.This premium wine cooling unit is backed by a 1 year quality warranty of complete satisfaction.
- Do you like both delicious, rich red wines and crisp, light white wines? How can you keep both at just the perfect temperature for chilling?
- Part Number: AS90SS
- Item Weight: 61.7 pounds
- Color: Silver
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Wine Rooms - View All
User Ratings: 74 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 71 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 68 6
- Check Price