Antarctic Star First Impressions
Beer champagne etc.
I love that it has the lighting and plenty of space for my wine. Also fits a bit more than described and I have a wide variety of sizes. I had a good experience with the product so far. Plenty of space for different shape bottles if not on the shelves then at the bottom. We unplugged it and left it for about 5 hours. My husband turned off the wall power and we couldn't get it to restart. Temperature stability has been excellent.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Antarctic Star
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Antarctic Star Final Thoughts
Great little wine fridge.
This cooler was of an ideal size to fit a nook in my kitchen and here it now sits. Arrived early and very well packaged. They will vibrate in tune with the compressor and drive you crazy! With the shelf limitations, this holds a maximum of 28 bottles. I was looking for a slim wine refrigerator that could hold 12-16 bottles. The fridge itself is slightly noisy as it adjusts and maintains its temperature. We unplugged it and left it for about 5 hours.
- Antarctic Star Features & Specs
- KEEP WINE COOL: Heat is enemy number one for wine. The Wine Cooler enables you to store your wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging. Working temperature range is 40°F- 61°F, and allows you to customize the temp (55°F is often cited as close to perfect).
- IDEAL LIGHT and HUMIDITY: The sun's UV rays can degrade and prematurely age wine. Double Pane Glass Door can block out harmful UV rays and help to maintain an ideal humidity level. Blue soft LED interior lighting not only beautifully showcases the wine but won’t damage the wine.
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: 37 standard red or white wine bottles capacity, also perfect for canned beer and beverage storage. Horizontal racking is a space-efficient way to store your bottles, and it definitely can't harm your wines.
- NO VIBRATION and QUIET: With no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments. Equipped with Movable Black Shelves, Glass Door and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- FREESTANDING: Freestanding application only, NOT for built in use. The beverage and wine center door will close more easily when the two front leveling legs are extended slightly.
- Do you like both delicious, rich red wines and crisp, light white wines? How can you keep both at just the perfect temperature for chilling?
- Part Number: Antarctic Star
- Item Weight: 65.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 21.3 x 20.5 x 31.4 inches
- Color: Black
Check Out These Other Top Rated Wine Rooms - View All
User Ratings: 74 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 71 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 68 6
- Check Price