Antarctic Star First Impressions
See the attached picture.
A wine cellar located off the basement is great, but the trek there and back is not! We had to improvise the rest of the way on that. Noway it was getting damaged in transit. It also looks nice and can fit anywhere inthe house. Arrived early and very well packaged. I'm happy with the unit and would recommend it to a friend. Keep them on top of the wine cooler and use them as needed!
- Editor's Impressions Of The Antarctic Star
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Antarctic Star Final Thoughts
Nice wine cooler.
Plenty of space for different shape bottles if not on the shelves then at the bottom. Really keeps the 2 zones at different temperatures. I maintain 55 degrees for reds and 45 degrees for whites and champagne. It's super quite and keeping all my wine cool. Keep them on top of the wine cooler and use them as needed! Keep them on top of the wine cooler and use them as needed! It's super quite and keeping all my wine cool.
- Antarctic Star Features & Specs
- KEEP WINE COOL: Heat is enemy number one for wine. The Wine Cooler enables you to store your wine in optimal conditions for long-term aging. Working temperature range is 40°F- 61°F, and allows you to customize the temp (55°F is often cited as close to perfect).
- IDEAL LIGHT and HUMIDITY: With its reinforced glass door with air tight seal and help to maintain an ideal humidity level, this beverage refrigerator gives you a compact and modern design perfect for your living room . Blue soft LED interior lighting not only beautifully showcases the wine but won’t damage the wine.
- PERFECT WINE STORAGE: 24 standard red or white wine bottles capacity, also perfect for canned beer and beverage storage. Horizontal racking is a space-efficient way to store your bottles, and it definitely can't harm your wines.
- NO VIBRATION and QUIET: Equipped with an advanced cooling system that will keep your beverages at the right temperature without making a noise. With no disturbance to its natural occurring sediments. Equipped with Movable Black Shelves, Glass Door and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
- FREESTANDING: Freestanding application only, NOT for built in use. The beverage and wine center door will close more easily when the two front leveling legs are extended slightly.This premium wine cooling unit is backed by a 1 year quality warranty of complete satisfaction.
- Do you like both delicious, rich red wines and crisp, light white wines? How can you keep both at just the perfect temperature for chilling?
- Part Number: AS75
- Item Weight: 44.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 16.9 x 29.1 inches
- Color: Silver
- Batteries Required?: No
Check Out These Other Top Rated Wine Rooms - View All
User Ratings: 74 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 71 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 68 6
- Check Price