Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN First Impressions
We unplugged it and left it for about 5 hours. Will try updating review maybe after some time, but it seems good to start. Really keeps the 2 zones at different temperatures. The temperature is consistent and is very quiet. Keep them on top of the wine cooler and use them as needed! We were a little disappointed about that. This was just the size we needed for a space that I wanted to fill.
- Editor's Impressions Of The Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN Final Thoughts
The set up was easy.
Instructions are very brief, but adequate. Had another fridge with wooden separators that would fall off the track. Also it says to add water but there is no place on my model to add water. It does a nice job at the lower temperature and is compact and quite. Instructions are very brief, but adequate. Also, I did not have any problems with the temperature or adjusting. The tilted bottom shelf is a great feature.
- Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN Features & Specs
- 56 BOTTLE CAPACITY: The Allavino VSWR56-2SSLN features 5 shelves that can fit up to 9 bottles each and a bottom shelf that can fit 11 bottles each, providing storage for a maximum of 56 bottles. This maximum bottle capacity can be reached using many different bottles sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles, making it an ideal storage solution for wine enthusiasts with diverse collections.
- DUAL ZONE TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Store both red and white wines within this dual zone unit, which features "red", "white", and "sparkling" indicator lights that help you confirm at a glance that your wines are being kept at their ideal temperatures. Each zone's temperature can be individually monitored and controlled using an intuitively designed control panel with clear digital display and easy-to-use push button controls, which can also be used to turn on the cool blue LED lighting.
- INNOVATIVE NEW SHELF DESIGN: Allavino's revolutionary new metal FlexCount shelves are strong enough to support the weight of bulk storage without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize your available storage space to accommodate larger diameter bottles without reducing your storage capacity. These shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access and feature wooden slats that cradle your bottles to help prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine.
- POWERFUL COOLING TECHNOLOGY: FlexCount Series wine refrigerators combine the elegance of a traditional wine cellar with state-of-the-art technology to create the ideal wine storage environment. This wine refrigerator uses a new 25% more energy efficient advanced cooling system that delivers powerful cooling while greatly reducing noise and vibration. Fan-forced cooling circulates air throughout the cabinet to speed up cooldown times and help prevent drastic temperature fluctuations.
- BUILT-IN VERSATILITY: This wine cooler has a front-venting design that allows it to be built into your cabinetry without needing extra space on the sides for air circulation. It also features finished sides and top that make it a stylish freestanding addition to any room in your home. This unit measures 33.9" H x 23.4" W x 23.6" D and comes with both curved and towel bar handles, so you can customize your new wine refrigerator to fit in with your existing decor.
- Manufacture: Allavino
- Item Weight: 123.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.4 x 33.9 inches
Check Out These Other Top Rated Wine Rooms - View All
User Ratings: 74 5
- Check Price
User Ratings: 71 6
- Check Price
User Ratings: 68 6
- Check Price