v2 Fixture Files
The Vista fixture library is updated with each software release. Fixture files created after the last release are available in the folders below. These fixture files are not suitable for use on Vista v1 systems.
Fixture files are available as:
‘.fix2′ format which can be loaded directly into the fixture editor.
‘.zip’ format which has to be expanded (or unzipped) to create a .fix2 file.
Latest Fixture Files
Click on the folder name to open.
|Name||Last Modification Date|
|Carallon Created||11 December 2012|
How to install fixture files
- Download either the ‘.fix2′ or ‘.zip’ type fixture files to your PC.
- If you downloaded a .zip’ type fixture file expand (unzip) it.
- If you loading the fixture file to a T or I series console, copy the fixture file to a USB memory stick and connect it to the console.
- In Vista select the ‘Fixture Editor’ option from the Patch menu.
- Vista opens the Fixture Type Library Editor window
- Select the ‘Import Fixture’ option from the Fixture menu.
- Navigate to the directory containing the .fix2 file, select it and click ‘Open’.
- Vista displays the ‘Select Library’
- Select your user library (normally ‘User Fixture Library’) and press OK.
- Press ‘OK’ again to finish loading the new fixture to your console.
- Close the Fixture Type Library Editor window and restart Vista .
- The fixture(s) should now appear in the ‘User Fixture Library’ folder.